Second call - 8 projects approved!
Tuesday 16 February 2016
The Selection Sub-Committee for Phase 1 applications that were submitted at the second call for projects took place on 27th-28th January in Kings Lynn, Norfolk. The Committee had 18 projects to assess and approved 8 of them for Phase 2, representing 19.6 million euros of ERDF
- 2 projects under Specific Objective 1.1 on innovation.
- 2 projects under Specific Objective 1.2 on social innovation
- 2 projects under Specific Objective 2.1 on low carbon economy
- 1 project under Specific Objective 3.1 on natural and cultural heritage
- 1 Project under Specific Objective 3.2 on coastal and transitional waters
These 8 projects have now up to 12 months to submit a Phase 2 application form, taking into account the feedback from the committee, and will negotiate their submission date with the Joint Secretariat.