Friday 15 January 2016
The France (Channel) England Programme is organising 8 local bid writing workshops. If you plan to submit a project for the 3rd call (23/02/2016 to 24/03/2016), this is a practical workshop where you can learn useful hints and tips about how to write a successful application.
You can attend one of the following workshops:
- Rennes: 02/02/2016, from 2 to 5.30pm, at the Conseil Régional de Bretagne, site de Beauregard, room Paul Antoine Fleuriot de Langle
- Chatham: 09/02/2016, from 1 to 5pm, at University of Greenwich Medway Campus
- Salisbury: 10/02/2016, from 1.30 to 5pm, at the Old Fire Station Entreprise Centre
- Bury St Edmunds: 10/02/2016, from 1.30 to 5pm, at West Suffolk Council, Conference Room-East
- Amiens: 11/02/2016, from 1.30 to 5.30pm, at the Conseil Régional Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie, Direction des Affaires Européennes, Salle intersol
- Caen: 11/02/2016, from 1.30 to 5.30pm, at the Conseil Régional de Normandie, Abbaye aux Dames - 1st floor room
- Exeter: 17/02/2016, from 1 to 5pm, at Topsham Road Leakbear House
- Rouen: 18/02/2016, from 1.30 to 5.30pm, at Conseil Régional de Normandie, Room 2
To register, click here.