Cross-border event on Natural and Cultural Heritage
Wednesday 11 October 2017
The Interreg France (Channel) England Programme is holding a cross-border event to support applicants who are interested in applying for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective 3.1 on natural and cultural heritage.
The event is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Understand how to apply for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective on natural and cultural heritage
- Hear from experts working in the heritage industry
- Find out what heritage needs and priorities have been identified in the Channel area
- Hear from heritage projects already approved by the Programme
- Network with applicants and project partners from both France and the UK
- More information about the day can be found below.
Programme for the day
- Presentation of Specific Objective 3.1
- Portsmouth Dockyard - Dr Ann Coats
- Presentation of Project VISTA-AR
- Presentation of Project Go TRADE
- Project Pitching
To register click here. Registration closes on the 29 September 2017.
We're working in partnership with Bournemouth University to host this event. Details of the venue can be found below:
Executive Business Centre
89 Holdenhurst Rd
For any questions or if you would like to modify your registration form, please contact us on email@example.com