Cross-border event on Natural and Cultural Heritage
Wednesday 11 October 2017
The Interreg France (Channel) England Programme is holding a cross-border event to support applicants who are interested in applying for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective 3.1 on natural and cultural heritage.
The event is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Understand how to apply for EU funding under the Programme's specific objective on natural and cultural heritage
- Hear from experts working in the heritage industry
- Find out what heritage needs and priorities have been identified in the Channel area
- Hear from heritage projects already approved by the Programme
- Network with applicants and project partners from both France and the UK
- More information about the day can be found below.
Programme for the day
The morning session of the event will provide an overview of the Programme's specific objective 3.1, as well as details of the natural & cultural heritage needs and priorities that were identified at a series of workshops that took place across the Programme area earlier this year.
There will also be presentations from several approved heritage projects, plus a panel discussion made up of experts from the industry, including representatives from World Heritage and the National Coastal Tourism Academy.
During the afternoon session, you’ll have the opportunity to choose from a series of thematic workshops linked to cultural and natural heritage. You'll also have the chance to book one-to-one meetings with a programme facilitator.
A draft agenda can be found here. Please note this is a draft agenda and may be subject to changes.
To register click here. Registration closes on the 29 September 2017.
We're working in partnership with Bournemouth University to host this event. Details of the venue can be found below:
Executive Business Centre
89 Holdenhurst Rd
For any questions or if you would like to modify your registration form, please contact us on email@example.com