Annual Event 2017
Tuesday 26 September 2017
Palais du Grand Large
1, quai Duguay-Trouin – B.P. 109
Programme for the Day
The morning session of the event will focus on Programme updates including more information on the new simplified application process and our new Micro Projects initiative. There will also be several presentations from some of the Programme’s approved projects.
The afternoon session will focus on the Programme’s Specific Objectives (1.1 Innovation, 1.2 Social Innovation 2.1 Low Carbon Technologies 3.1 Cultural and Natural Heritage 3.1 Coastal and transitional water eco systems.)
Interactive workshops will provide an excellent opportunity to network with partners from a specific objective of your choice. You’ll also have a unique opportunity to ask questions to a panel which will include members of the project selection committee, Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat.
A draft agenda can be found here. Please note this is a draft agenda and may be subject to changes.
Why should I attend?
- Network with applicants and project partners from both France and the UK
- Gain a better understanding of the Programme and new application process
- Discuss project ideas with other interested partners
- Learn more about the funding opportunities linked to the Programme’s specific objectives
- Meet English and French representatives who sit on the project selection committee
Please follow this link to register. Registration will close on Friday 31 August. Due to a limited number of places, tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements. Details of how to get to the venue and local hotels can be found here.
For any questions or if you would like to modify your registration form, please contact us on email@example.com